Abstract Submission Deadline: 2.5.2021 23:59
Abstract Submission Guideline
- The abstract language shall be Turkish or English.
- The abstracts will be accepted only as oral presentation.
- The abstracts must be submitted online via the link above before 2 May 2021.
- The abstract holder shall start the submission by creating an account for him/herself on the submission system.
- The title shall summarize the content of the abstract and only the first letters of each word shall be in uppercase.
- The abstract body shall be minimum 500, maximum 1000 words.
- The Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the text. For ex: ISCOPE (International Scientific Congress on Offshore Petroleum Exploration)
- Whole text shall be written in paragraph format except the mandatory parts.
- The sentences in the text shall be written with uppercase only in first letters and the rest of the sentence shall be in lowercase except names, abbreviations and etc.
- The keywords shall be minimum 3 and maximum 5. They shall be separated by commas. - No table and figure is allowed.
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by blind evaluation. Upon the completion of the evaluation, the abstract holders will be notified with the result letters.
- By submitting the abstract for ISCOPE: Black Sea, the authors are accepted to approve the publication of their abstract in the congress book.
If you need any further assistance or information, please contact Organizing Secretariat.